This is the latest latakoo Flight App in beta. This version is for testing. While it will work with our live system, we anticipate some bugs and issues.
The current beta app is latakoo Flight 6.3.5. It appears that you are using an unsupported platform. If that's the case, download it here:
If you're using a different operating system, please select from the following list. Your download will begin immediately.
New features in latakoo Flight Beta 6.3.5 include:
- Estimator Feature
- The app provides an estimated time to encode and upload file given your connection speed, hardware, file type and size.
- The estimator requires you to upload 20 files in order to produce an accurate time estimate. This applies to each user and machine.
- Once trained, the estimator will indicate an estimated time for every setting on the latakoo quality slider.
- The fastest upload will be indicated by the latakoo bird under the quality setting.
- UDP Improvements
- A toggle switch on the app interface provides easy switching between UDP and TCP uploading.
- latakoo recommends UDP for uncompressed uploads where you have high bandwidth environments. UDP can also be used in high latency situations, when there is a large distance between your location and our servers, such as an upload from China.
- Improved UDP upload capability.
- Other functionality:
- Improved handling of lost or stopped connection
- Clear messaging when connection is not available.
- Compressed upload now available for photo files.