It appears you are using an unsupported platform.
If you're using a different operating system, please select from the following list. Your download will begin immediately.
Additions and Improvements available in latakoo Flight 6.5.4
- Support for Varicam LongGOP Files.
- Fix for app downloads when Group-Stitch is selected.
- Increased reliability for UDP uploads.
New features available in the latakoo Flight 6.5 series
- Faster downloads through the latakoo Flight application.
- Faster uploads for files sent with “No Compression” setting.
- Improved upload speed estimates displayed in the Flight app.
- Cloud infrastructure improvements that significantly increase the availability of files to view on Pilot for “No Compression” uploads.
- Resume functionality is more reliable after extended network connection dropouts.
- Improved intelligence for the Flight application automatically selecting between TCP or UDP transfer protocols.
- Added MC (Avid Media Composer) Edit Bin Workflow for participating customers.
- Single Sign-On (SSO) support for participating customers.
- Faster transfers using multi-flow technology for both TCP and UDP transfers with both uncompressed and compressed files. Multi-flow technology uses multiple upload streams for faster trips to the cloud.
- With applications 6.4.5 and later, the speed of TCP transfers using multi-flow technology has increased.
- Improved estimated delivery times in the application, prior to upload.
- Support for files with up to 16 tracks of audio.
- Ability to encode to AVC-I 50 codec on downloads with support for Dalet 3.5 and Adobe Premiere Pro.
- Ability to download the latakoo default file through the latakoo Flight application, instead of just through the Internet browser. This option is made available to help in cases where the browser is unable to handle certain large file downloads.
- Ability to add a fixed bitrate quality to the latakoo encoding options. This is set by latakoo Customer Support upon request.
- Ability to reduce compression qualities to as few as one option. This is set by latakoo Customer Support upon request.
- Files with no duration, such as photos and other non-media files types, will now show a duration of 0 seconds in Pilot.
- Compatible with Java 11.
Try the latest latakoo Flight beta app NOW.
We've got that too.