It appears you are using an unsupported platform.
If you're using a different operating system, please select from the following list. Your download will begin immediately.
Updates available in latakoo Flight 6.4.11:
- Improved UDP performance
- Download of grouped files
- Added download/transcode from H.264 to DNxHD 145
- Fixed issue with download/transcode to XDCAM 50
- Fixed issue with some videos encoded by Zoom failing to transcode
New features available in the latakoo Flight 6.4 series:
- Faster transfers using multi-flow technology for both TCP and UDP transfers with both uncompressed and compressed files. Multi-flow technology uses multiple upload streams for faster trips to the cloud.
- With 6.4.5 and later, speed of TCP transfers using multi-flow technology has increased.
- Improved estimated delivery times in the application, prior to upload.
- Faster downloads employing multi-flow technology for both TCP and UDP transfers with both uncompressed and compressed files.
- Support for files with up to 16 tracks of audio.
- Ability to encode to AVC-I 50 codec on downloads with codecs appropriate for Dalet 3.5. The 3.5 version can be used in Adobe Premier. The 6.4.5 app has resolved issues related to AVC-I 50 codec.
- Ability to download the latakoo default file through the latakoo Flight application, instead of just through the Internet browser. This option is made available to help in cases where the browser is unable to handle certain large file downloads.
- Ability to add a fixed bit rate quality to the latakoo encoding options. This is set by latakoo Customer Support upon request.
- Ability to reduce compression qualities to as few as one option. This is set by latakoo Customer Support upon request.
- Files with no duration, such as photos and other non-media files types, will now show a duration of 0 seconds in Pilot.
- Compatible with Java 11.
We've got that too.